Friday, February 3, 2012

Run Away From This Town. Nick Santino

http://www.moviespad.com/photos/nick-santino-wallpaper-576e7.jpg
I was going to kill my brother. He was setting me up with one of his friends, and honestly, I don't know why. It's not like they even notice me. Especially his best friend, Nick Santino. I'm pretty much in love with him. He's the most adorable guy in my school, he's the singer in his band (who's getting pretty big, apparently, they're going on their first tour soon), he's so nice, and his eyes are the prettiest I've ever seen. He always makes me smile, it's the little things he does.
 http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/arockettothemoon/default/nick-santino--large-msg-121632037689.jpg
The problem? He doesn't know I exist. Whenever he's at my house, he never acknowledges me for more than two seconds. Of course he wouldn't like me. I'm seventeen year-old Katherine. Kind of shy, redish-brown hair, green eyes. I'm nothing special. Plus, Nick has a history of dating blondes. He's out of my league.
 http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/51980/nick-santino-mobile-wallpaper.jpg 
I sighed and continued to put on my black mascara, until I figured I had on enough. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I wore black skinny jeans, the Glamour Kills "When Pigs Fly" shirt in purple, and black converse. I looked okay, so I went outside and got in the car with my brother.
 http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzeefj4HFf1qap7o8o1_400.jpg
 "Peter, please?"

"No, Kat." Peter started the car and backed out of the driveway. "You'll find out which of my friends it is when we get to the movies."

I rolled my eyes, secretely hoping it was Nick. I mean, him and his girlfriend did just break up and all...
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/kron/default/jac-vanek-nick-santino-buzznet--large-msg-123670991377.jpg
When we got to the movies, Peter and I bought our tickets to see The Uninvited and looked for seats in the theater. "They're over here, we don't have to get seats," Peter whispered.
 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4q20Rvyfrdo/TaBUsfL83WI/AAAAAAAAACg/9CtanwIWVJY/s1600/l_4068339d22e82dd37adbd6518c3e5e51.jpg
I glanced to the direction where Peter was pointing, and I saw Emma, Peter's girlfriend, and Nick. Yes, Nick Santino. I was happy, and nervous as hell at the same time. Nick saw us and gave me a sweet smile. I felt myself blush as I sat down next to him. Emma and Peter moved one row down, so they could have a little privacy. Now I was even more nervous, I was (kind of) alone with Nick Santino. Since I was distracted by my nerves, I jumped easily during one part of the movie. Nick chuckled next to me and held my hand. "It's alright, Katherine." And he kissed my cheek. My cheek burned where his lips touched.
 http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/a/a_rocket_to_the_moon/photos/cr_michael_greenberg/flipbook/7.jpg
I smiled shyly to him. After some silence, and the occasional scream from me, I felt Nick's breath tickled my neck, and I shivered. It gave me such an incredible feeling. Then, he started lightly kissing my neck. "Wh-what are you doing, Nick?" I whispered.
 http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/J/JE/JES/JESSXFANGSXUP/1233966290_2550_full.jpeg
He smirked into my neck. "Kissing you," he whispered back, for my brother not to hear.

"Nick, I...I thought you never noticed me."

Nick pulled away and looked at me. "Are you serious? Of course I noticed you."

"Then why haven't you ever talked to be?"

Nick blushed a little. "Well, I guess you make me nervous."

I smiled widely. "I like you, Nick."

He kissed my cheek. "I like you too, Katherine. Um...hey, I leave for tour tomorrow. Do you wanna come with me? I mean, there's room for y-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"Definitely."

Playlist:
Best Beating Heart - Sing It Loud
Lisa Marie - Artist Vs Poet
Catapult - Vega Under Fire
Hornz - 3oh!3
Cities - The Comeback Season
Interlude - Cash Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...